Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

the pavarotti, er paparazzi...

Love these pictures of NicRichie blowing out on the paparazzi, or as PopoZao er K-Fed likes to say, the pavarotti (no joke). What is it with the recent celebrity / paparazzi water fight? Did you see the heinous pictures of Kirstie Alley (and her 5 chins) blasting the paparazzi with her Super Soaker a few weeks ago? Here, I’ll share…
Jesus, that’s unflattering! Moving on - I finally made it through my Vanity Fair last week, and quite enjoyed the article on Miss NicRichie - and as expected, the premiere of The Simple Life – ‘till death do us part was entirely mega. I had forgotten how much I enjoy this show. As I’ve mentioned before, I think the rift between Trash and NicRichie is complete fiction – and I’m going to go out on a limb here and predict that these two will magically be friends by the end of this season.

The entire first episode was laugh out loud funny – but I particularly enjoyed the first two minutes, and how they set up the apparent rift. I heart NicRichie. Watch it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home