Yeeeaaah Hot

Sunday, June 04, 2006

pasty, pudgy and plain

Jesus, Mary and Scarlett Johansson - talk about a before and after…

For the life of me, I just don’t understand the appeal of this girl. I have only seen a couple of her films – Ghost World and Lost in Translation, but I didn’t notice anything that was so special. She’s pasty. She’s pudgy, and she’s kind of plain. I mean look at this – the only thing that’s sexy about this cover, is well, Tom Ford.

I just don’t get it. People can’t stop talking about this girl and her old school movie star glamour. She’s been compared to everyone from Greta Garbo to Marilyn Monroe. Greta-fucking-Garbo!?! Marilyn I can kind of understand – kind of – and maybe even a young Veronica Lake. I mean that’s clearly the vibe that her stylist is going for – what with the tits in everyone’s face, and those red carpet hair styles…

Hmmm – maybe the reason that I’m not feeling her is the fact that she’s constantly going for this old Hollywood siren look. She’s what, 21 years old – lighten up Scarlett, lighten up. Oh, and that bejeweled prom hair in the first pic – not a good look – at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home