Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, July 14, 2006

crooked baby snaggle teeth

Kirsten Dunst and her crooked baby snaggle teeth annoy me. She always seems very smug and just entirely too cool – hanging out with Sofia Coppola and at the Marc Jacobs shows. I mean, go to the orthodontist, you douche. Quoth Kirsten –

"That's one of the things I like about me. Messed-up teeth are so sexy."

Here’s the thing – your messed up teeth AREN’T sexy! They don’t give you character, and they don’t make you Hollywood’s rebellious little darling. No – they make me feel uncomfortable, and they make you look like an anus. Seriously though, that whole third world dentistry thing is just NOT a good look! Fuck, even chiclets would be an improvement…

What the hell was Jake thinking? I mean, really!

2 Comments:

Blogger Baby Jane said...

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Hein!

7/14/2006 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have i been? i never noticed that she had such bad teeth!

7/14/2006 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home