Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

a picture speaks a thousand words

Ok – so I know I mentioned before about how I’ve been enjoying this season of The Real World – which is probably the first time that I’ve watched in over a decade. I know I also mentioned that my sole reason for watching this season is the always crazy Paula Walnuts… the anorexia, the drunken rages, the frustrated grunting, the tears… all of these factors lend themselves to Paula’s x-factor. She is simply fascinating – you know, in that fabulous train wreck kind of way.

Well it seems that Paula Walnuts – aka Paula Ann Meronek was arrested in Connecticut on Sunday after allegedly biting her boyfriend repeatedly. You know that whole saying about how a picture speaks a thousand words? Well…

"I think it was an argument that led to one thing then another," said Cromwell Police Chief Anthony Salvatore. "He attempted to keep her from the house. It got physical and we were contacted." Meronek, who was arraigned Monday, was charged with third-degree assault, which carries a potential penalty of a year in prison. She is due back in court Aug. 11. No lawyer was listed in court documents.

In honor of this special occasion, I dug up a classic Paula Walnuts clip for your enjoyment. If you haven’t been tuning in, I highly recommend that you start. The Real World – Key West airs Tuesdays at 10:00 on MTV.


"My waist is six inches around, and I pick my scabs cause they don’t heal, dude. So continue on Paula. Please. I’m fucking 24 but I have a 3 year old fucking scab cause I won’t let it heal. Continue, dude. I haven’t eaten for a fucking week. Continue, Paula. Fuck!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to start watching this show.

7/14/2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home