Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, July 13, 2006

come on now, Britty

As previously mentioned, Britty Peers and her cheetos in all of their naked white trash splendor will be gracing the cover of August's Harper's Bazaar. My issue hasn't come in the mail yet - which means that the magazine has probably been on the newsstands for at least 2 weeks. You know how that goes. In the issue Britty dishes about being pregnant and how "you don't feel the most beautiful all the time." NO SHIT?!?

Spears, 24, is already mom to son Sean Preston, 10 months, and is expecting her second child with husband Kevin Federline in October. In an excerpt obtained by USA Today, she admits to Bazaar that, while pregnancy is "empowering," she felt unprepared and "paranoid" the first time.

But with "this one, I was like, I've just got to wing it," she continues. "It was weird for me at first because of who I am. Wherever you go, they expect you to look a certain way. I'm not supposed to be this big huge pregnant superstar."
But here's the thing - do you think that when she's not pregnant, that she really feels beautiful ALL the time? I mean, come on now, Britty...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that pimple cream on her face?

7/14/2006 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home