Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

oh for fuck's sake...

So I might be completely crazy, but is Lance Bass seriously purporting to be heterosexual? I mean, for fuck's sake - even Ray Charles could see how ladylike this bitch is. Well apparently this cookie (or should I say cupcake) is starting to crumble, as evidenced by this snippet from today’s Page Six sightings

FORMER boy-bander Lance Bass and "Amazing Race" star Reichen Lehmkuhl at Atlantic House, a gay bar in Provincetown, Mass. . . .

Poor girl – but if he’s going to continue with these ridiculous charades, then wouldn’t it make more sense to couple up with someone a little more discrete than say… some homo who models for that faggoty UnderGear catalog – which, by the way I totally used to hide under my bed when I was in high school…

Also, do you remember Lance's cameo on the first season of My Life on the D-List... when KG had all of her 'gays' over one night, and Lance Bass was there. Ummm, yeah - exactly. Total Mary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home