Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

the yahweh hand shuffle

Umm – I’m not sure what to say about this clip, but I’ve watched it several times, and I kind of can’t get enough. This bitch is completely bananas – big time bananas. I mean – that crazy-shitty grin, the phenomenal technicolor muumuu, the sweeping arm motions... absolutely mesmerizing. This is totally something that I would expect to see at 3:00 am on that MNN (Manhattan Neighborhood Network) channel. Behold, Reverend Alecia…


Jesus H… err, Yahweh - this woman needs an HBO special. I believe that I’ve found my next dance move – which I shall dub the Yahweh Hand Shuffle. I've already started to perfect it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what drugs is she taking?

7/11/2006 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get off me bodaggit.

7/16/2006 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home