Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, July 13, 2006

ready to weir

So how much do I love that bananas figure skater, Johnny Weir? Answer – a whole lot. I mean he’s a beautiful skater and all, but I just really dig that bitchy fag thing that he has cultivated so well. And here’s the thing – I know that if I had to encounter this little boy in real life, I would probably want to put a bullet in my head – but he certainly is entertaining from afar!

Here’s a rather humorous clip from the Torino games – a profile of Johnny Weir and all of his ridiculousness. Can I just say that my favorite part is that Christina Aguilera’s ‘What A Girls Wants’ is playing in his car. Loves it!


"I’m not going to be the shiny, sparkly flower-holding figure skater that sits here and says – ‘I want to do my best, and if I don’t then I’ll go home and try really hard and do better next time.' That’s not me. I’m going to be really angry if I skate bad, and I probably will say crazy things. That’s how I rock it."

As a young homo, I used to follow figure skating. Now I only ever watch during the Olympic Games. Luckily Johnny Weir is breaking into the world of fashion, so I won’t have to wait another four years to witness his crazy antics. Weir is making his runway debut in the Heatherette show during Fashion Week in September. He’s also featured in an upcoming spread in the magazine, Black Book – in which he is photographed wearing a Chanel dress and heels. I wonder if he will also be wearing a pearl necklace… a Chanel pearl necklace – of course. That’s hot!

Ok - I love the faggoty medal pose... and can we discuss that he's wearing a Kabbalah bracelet in that second picture? He's just too much to handle. Larger than life, if you will. Here’s another clip from the Torino games – in which Johnny goes shopping… and buys all sorts of hideous garbage.


Now, I’m going to go out on a limb here, and maybe proclaim Johnny Weir as even gayer than gay. Oh, and while I'm at it I'll share his short program from Torino... you know, where he skates to Camille Saint-Saëns' The Swan, and wears that horrible costume that he nicknamed Camille...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so annoying!

7/14/2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home