Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, June 12, 2006

britty peers... and her cheetos

Oh sweet Jesus – set your Tivos immediately. Britty Peers and her cheetos will be airing all of her dirty laundry (aka denim short shorts and heinous muumuus) in an Interview with Matt Lauer which airs Thursday on Dateline. My first impression – Christ she looks trashy. I mean not shocking, but wouldn’t you think that she might have at least taken a shower prior to this.

Do you remember once upon a time when this girl was hot hot hot?!? I have this theory, which is that the reason the world is so crazy right now – is because Britty got unhot. It’s that simple.

When questioned about the photographs from earlier this year that showed her driving with the baby in her lap, Britty offers up some big pile of bullshit – but then quickly explains it all away, and quite succinctly I might add.

“I can’t go anywhere without someone judging me. I did it with my dad. I’d sit on his lap and I drive. We’re country… you have to realize that we’re people.”


We’re country? Poignant and profound Britty. You astound me - and all in one breath. I have a feeling that this is definitely going to be one of those Tivo “save until manually erased” situations... definitely. Fuck she's an ugly crier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home