Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

have you raped a baby? - the remix

I’ve thought long and hard over the past week, and have decided that to honor Scientology as best I can, I will be introducing the oft controversial yet seemingly popular 'Have you raped a baby?’ to my ever growing lexicon. I mean, fantastic questions such as this really don’t come around too often. Right?!?

The decision to start incorporating ‘Have you raped a baby?’ into my everyday speech was reached pretty organically, and it all makes sense to me now. I mean, sometimes you just need to know. Don’t you?

Oh, and I’m sure many of you saw that now infamous episode of South Park – you know, the one where Zartoo Third Overlord of Blargon Seven would not come out of the closet. Well, here is a little snippet that gives some of the Scientology back story. So the next time that nutjob Jenna Elfman attacks someone on the street, or the next time you find yourself covered in body thetans, or even the next time you rape a baby – you’ll feel a little more one with Xenu.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so wrong but lol funny

6/20/2006 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home