Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, June 19, 2006

audrey fucking hepburn?

Ok, something has been bothering me for quite some time, and that something is Anus Jolie. I don’t have anything against her as a person, although I think she’s a total fruit basket – but I’m completely over the media perception of her and her big bag of bullshit.

The last time I checked, Anus Jolie was that freaky girl who was covered in tattoos, had lesbian lovers, and wore a vial of blood around her neck. The last time I checked, Anus Jolie was that freaky girl who had sex with her brother, and in limousines on the way to awards shows. The last time I checked, Anus Jolie was that freaky girl whose father declared her mentally unstable.

So now that she’s in the adopt-a-child-a-month club, she’s suddenly Audrey Fucking Hepburn?!? For real though, what is that all about? Don’t get me wrong, I completely respect Anus for giving a voice to the genocide in Uganda and Sudan, but I don’t get this whole Snow White image that she has been going for. It just doesn’t work for me.

Anus Jolie's first interview since the birth of the Christ child, will be with Anderson Cooper tomorrow at 10:00 on CNN. Of course the collective breath of the world is bated in anticipation of hearing from where the next baby will be. I for one don't give a good goddamn about little Shiloh ... er, Piloh Shitt... Piloh Jolie Shitt... a pile of pretty shit. Nice choice, Anus Jolie. Nice choice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed

6/19/2006 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home