Yeeeaaah Hot

Sunday, July 30, 2006

the slightly older, white trash sister

Following the embarrassingly awesome written bitch-slap that Lindsay Lohan received a few days ago (go here for details), mother Dina has responded in an interview with Access Hollywood. The interview, conducted by that anus - Billy Bush, will air Monday. Says Dina -

"The wording was ridiculous…maybe he has personal issues with whomever and it came out with my child. I don't know him. I can't judge him. I don't think it was a smart thing to do to a young girl.”

When asked if there was any truth to claims in the letter, Dina came to her daughter's defense saying, "Lindsay was in 105 (degree weather) saying, 'Mommy, I feel sick; like I am going to faint.' She took herself to the hospital. She has asthma and in extreme cold or heat you can't breathe." Dina added, "…I'm a mother and will do what I need to do to protect my child…I don't feel it should be aired out and everyone should know. It's personal."

When asked about accusations in the letter that Lindsay's "…ongoing all night heavy partying" was responsible for her not showing up on set, Dina said, "Lindsay gets to work late, OK… She's a human being. There was one day when she was late and they worked the schedule around her. Garry (Marshall, the film's director), Jane (Fonda, her co-star), everybody loves her."

In regards to Lindsay's status, Dina told Access Hollywood, "As far as Lindsay's health is concerned, she's fine and she is back on set." Dina added to Bush, "She will win an Academy Award for this picture… Justice!"

Umm, so here’s the thing – I get what she’s saying about how Lindsay gets to work late (because she’s a human being, and all), but in the real world, don’t people get warnings (and even fired) all the time for that type of shit? I mean, as a mother Dina is obviously going to want to be protective of her daughter – but from where I sit, she seems more like the slightly older, white trash sister. Oh, and about that whole Academy Award thing - don't get ahead of yourself, Dina - it's embarrassing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MILF!

7/30/2006 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home