Yeeeaaah Hot

Sunday, July 30, 2006

47 lb billionaires

So here’s the thing – I love love love Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I mean, really – how can you not? They each weigh approximately 47 lbs, and they’re billionaires for fuck’s sake! What’s not to love? Also, the girls recently landed a deal as the new face of über-faggoty designer couple Mark Badgley and James Mischka.

Now as much as I like to see these girls polished and well-dressed, I definitely miss that whole bag lady chic look that they used to rock. You know – the filthy oversized rags, 3 scarves, a poncho, huge sunglasses, 17 necklaces and a venti soy latte.

I did a little perusing on youtube to see what kinds of Olsen videos I could find. My search produced nearly a thousand video clips. I did a little digging, and found a few that are particularly enjoyable – and which run the gamut from their days on Full House to a recent appearance on Saturday Night Live.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still don't understand their appeal. They look like aliens!

7/30/2006 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home