Yeeeaaah Hot

Saturday, July 29, 2006

japanese lessons

Ok, so my boyfriend needs to learn the Japanese language. His clients are all in Japan, and of course they all know English – but it’s still a sign of respect blah blah blah. I started to do some research. My first thought was pretty obvious – that he could just take a class at Columbia or something. I also saw an infomercial for this program called Rosetta Stone - which takes the teach yourself approach, and has been well reviewed. Then it dawned on me.


I mean obviously, right? Why not get both your workout and your Japanese lessons out of the way in one shot. Now if only they had these videos that taught Japanese rather than English, we’d be set. Someone needs to call Jane Fonda - and stat!


Oh, and you can also use this program in lieu of a self-defense course. AMAZING!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this for real? Where can I buy a copy of this?

7/29/2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Baby Jane said...

I know - Isn't it phenomenal!! I particularly enjoy the scary robber man in clip #3 - and how his bandana is tied on as a bonnet, and attaches under his nose. WTF!?!

8/01/2006 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home