Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, July 28, 2006

gay gay gayer than pink suede

For those of you working stiffs who don't get to enjoy morning television - here is the clip of Kathy Griffin's appearance yesterday on The View.



My fingers are crossed that she wins the Emmy - because I want to hear that acceptance speech! Also, for those of you who find yourselves a little antsy this afternoon - you know, ready for the weekend - I strongly suggest that you head on over to KG's website and check out the forums section. Gay Gay Gayer than pink suede. Gayer than Lance Bass... even gayer than Ryan Seafag!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is elizabeth hasselback wearing? does she think she's jennifer lopez now?

7/28/2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger Baby Jane said...

Yeah - I too was wondering what the hell That Stupid Cunt Elisabeth Hasselbeck was wearing. I don't think that clip even does it justice. It was like a gigantic aquamarine nightmare! BRUTAL!

7/28/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger Dwight Supremacy said...

Oh my god, this had me in tears! Love Kathy!

7/28/2006 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home