Yeeeaaah Hot

Saturday, July 15, 2006

the revolutionary costume for today

I know that I've been blathering on and on about how terrific the off-Broadway production of Grey Gardens was, and how you all need to buy tickets to see it during it's Broadway run... but I'm not quite done obsessing. The show begins Broadway previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre on October 3rd, and officially opens on November 2nd. This isn't really going out on a limb by any stretch, but I'm totally predicting that Christine Ebersole will be taking home another Tony next year!

Here's a clip of her performance at the Drama Desk Awards this past May. Love her!




"A pearl of incalculable price - Christine Ebersole's performance is one of the most gorgeous ever to grace a musical"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend saw this a couple months ago, and she said that it was wonderful!

7/16/2006 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home