Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, July 20, 2006

linda mother-fucking evangelista

Linda Evangelista, fresh off of my having stalked her in Whole Foods a few weeks ago, is set to appear on the August issue of the bible (aka Vogue). At 41, the pregnant supermodel will be the first model to snag the cover of Vogue since, I believe, Liya Kebede's cover in May 2005.

It seems that these days models have to do something extraordinary to get themselves on the cover of Vogue - which is just strange. Linda is pregnant, and well, she's Linda fucking Evangelista... and Liya was written up for her philanthropy. Says Linda -
"I decided when I was 12 that it's what I wanted to do and I count my blessings that I got to realize my dreams. Being a rock star was out of the question. I can't sing. I'm so glad this worked out for me, I do think I know how to be a good model. And I didn't have a Plan B in place."
With regard to a post-pregnancy comeback, Linda says that there won't be one - because she's not planning on going away. God, I love her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

time has not been so good to that girl!

7/20/2006 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home