Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, July 17, 2006

prom hair and a vacant expression



The music industry is all abuzz over Beyoncé’s sophomore album ‘B’Day’ which is set for a September 5th, 2006 release (the day after her 25th B’Day), and which is sure to be huge! The first single off of the album, Deja Vu is HOT - and the video (above) is even HOTTER! Today the artwork for her album cover leaked, and everyone has been posting and commenting about it. From what I’ve read, people seem to think that it’s just beautiful.

So here’s my issue. Of course Beyoncé is gorgeous, and of course Beyoncé is unbelievably talented. But could this cover be any more disappointing? I mean, the prom hair, the vacant expression... it’s a wrap! You just know that Momma Tina is somehow behind all of this. B should just slap her first album cover on it, and call it a day. Now THAT was hot!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the cover. I think she looks regal.

7/17/2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Baby Jane said...

I think she looks beautiful, but it's just incredibly boring as an album cover! To me, at least. Also, is it just me, or is the word 'regal' only ever used to describe black women? What's up with that?

7/18/2006 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home