Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

i wish i knew how to quit you...



Is it just me, or have the Brokeback Mountain (aka Bareback Fuckhole) jokes and parodies really worn out their welcome? I mean, it was all fun and games for about 15 minutes, but I'm really over the barrage of retarded jokes. I don't know, it just seems to denigrate all that this film set out to achieve. Seriously though, is being gay really SO funny? It's bad enough that it lost the Academy Award to Trash!

Also, if I have to hear one more thing about how hard it was to 'play gay' for this movie, I might start cutting myself. Jake, you're my bomb and I love you... but you and Heath are actors - so act, and shut the fuck up about it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you 100%

7/19/2006 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the jokes were funny at first but your right, its like beating a dead horse ay this point. just not funny!

7/20/2006 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home