Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

god dammit, listen to pee-wee

Now, had Shitney just listened to Pee-Wee maybe we would be in a different place right now!


This is crack – rock cocaine. It isn’t glamorous, or cool, or kids’ stuff. It’s the most addictive kind of cocaine, and it can kill you. What’s really bad is nobody knows how much it takes - so every time you use it, you risk dying. It isn’t worth it. Look, everybody wants to be cool – but doing it with crack isn’t just wrong – it could be dead wrong!
Does anyone remember that commercial? Jesus, I used to watch Pee-Wee's Playhouse every Saturday morning when I was a little kid.



I particularly liked when he would bring out his giant underpants...



... and I LOVED the Penny cartoons!



He also had this gigantic ball of aluminum foil that he would occasionally roll out. I LOVED that ball of aluminum foil... I don't know - maybe because it was shiny, and I was a little homo. Either way, I wanted my own gigantic ball of aluminum foil... so I started to make my own - which greatly annoyed my mother. Fuck - how great were the 80s!?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blast from the past! This show was on the cartoon network the other day!

7/18/2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger Baby Jane said...

I know - that's what reminded me of Pee-Wee. I was flipping through the channels a few nights ago, and almost died!

7/19/2006 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home