Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, July 31, 2006

don't try this at home!

In case you've recently lapsed into a coma, you are probably aware that it's currently hot as balls. In honor of these lay crazy summer days, I thought that I'd share a few choice video clips that I stumbled upon last night.



Sometimes you can't help but wonder what it is that goes through someone's mind when they try shit like this. I mean, at exactly what point did this guy decide that THIS was a good idea?



When I was in high school, a group of us (on one not so sober afternoon), were jumping on one of those big trampolines. One of the guys did a face plant into the springs, and ended up in the emergency room. Priceless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dock jump is f'in hilarious, but the trampoline... ouch!

7/31/2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home