Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, July 20, 2006

dirty dirty dirty!

Dirty Dirty Dirty! It appears that that little slut, Dakota Fanning is trying to pull a Jodie Foster and land herself an Academy Award nomination. She’s currently in North Carolina filming Hounddog – in which her character is brutally raped in one scene, and either naked or clad in only underpants in other scenes. Says Dakota’s agent -

"It's not just the rape scene - the whole story is challenging Dakota as an actress," Fanning's longtime agent, Osbrink, told me. "And I've never been so proud of her in my life. I've seen the dailies, and in every scene she gets better and better."

So here's the thing - that's just not a sexy look. I mean, Dakota, you were always such a nice little girl. What, are you trying to make Bawbwa Wawa's list two years in a row? Heinous!



Jesus, Kathy Griffin is going to LOVE this shit!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely disturbing!

7/20/2006 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna start a pool on how long it actually will be b4 that girl really is in drug rehab.

7/20/2006 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home