Yeeeaaah Hot

Saturday, May 27, 2006

love angel music baby

US Weekly reported (oh so exclusively) that Gwen Stefani pooped out her baby yesterday afternoon. I would have said that she ‘gave birth,’ but that just sounds gross – she gave birth. Ewww.

Anyway, the baby boy was named Kingston James McGregor Rossdale – which is kind of hot. First off, I am a major proponent of the double middle name. Yeeeaaah. Second, at least she didn’t name the baby Pomegranate, or Feather, or Love Angel Music Baby, or after one of her Harajuku girls or something equally blown. As an aside, did you know that Jermaine Jackson has a son named Jermajesty? Jermajesty Jackson - I’m not fucking kidding. That even beats out brother Michael and his son, Blanket. Jesus H.

Ok – I’ve gotten a bit off topic. In closing I would just like to say that I really don’t care about either Gwen or her baby – but I would like to make a quick observation, which is that Gwen Stefani was the most glamorous pregnant lady ever. She totally rocked it. Maybe now she can be known for something other than biting off of Madonna all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home