Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, May 26, 2006

i don't know if winning is the best thing for me

Yes, I’m sad that my girl Katharine McPhee didn’t win – but haven’t we come to expect tragedy when America turns out to vote? I’m used to it by now. I think it might be better for her career not having to lug around that stupid crown anyway. Looks like Katharine is going to be keeping pretty busy. In an interview on Extra, she revealed that Steven Spielberg has requested a meeting. I’ll bet she’s totally dreading the (cringe) upcoming Idol tour of champions.


“Steven Spielberg would like to have a meeting with me. That, for me I think, was the thing that really made this last week calming for me. "I just was like, 'Wow, Steven Spielberg would like to have a meeting with me.' That's incredible! I think that was the moment where I turned to a couple of my close friends, who have been through this competition and I was like, 'I don't know if winning is the best thing for me.'”


Hilarious. Another amazing moment was during the finale was when Ryan Seacrest handed Kat and Taylor the keys to their new Mustangs or whatever. Could she have looked any less impressed? You know Kit Kat wouldn’t be caught dead in some
shitty domestic muscle car. Love her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home