Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

a high-waisted nightmare - the remix

So we'll title this posting 'a high-waisted nightmare - the remix'... which unfortunately brings us back to the topic of the High-Waist Braided Jeans by Grey Ant. As one of my readers very acutely pointed out to me, these pants have already been photographed, and appropriately fugged by one, Lauren Ambrose of Six Feet Under fame. Look closely - she's totally having a 'mom jeans' moment - and she needs to work it the fuck out. Mom jeans - with newly patented 'front butt' technology. Now that's hot!



1 Comments:

Blogger Baby Jane said...

Thanks you, and Yes - I feel a little bit of my humanity chip away each time I look at that picture. I also walk by the store 10 times a day, and they're right there in the window, silently mocking and torturing me.

5/31/2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home