Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, October 20, 2006

keith urban and his country cocaine

So here's the thing - from day one I opposed the Nicole Kidman / Keith Urban joint venture. I mean, my many reasons go without saying, but the two are simply an odd fit. Now word has come that Nic's hot mess of a husband has entered drug rehab for a cocaine addiction. So not a good look, Nicole. Here's a question - what goes with Balenciaga? The answer - not Keith Urban and his country cocaine.

According to CNN -
Keith Urban has checked himself into a rehabilitation treatment center, less than four months after the Grammy-winning country singer's marriage to actress Nicole Kidman. Urban released a statement Friday that said he entered rehab Thursday night with his wife by his side.

"I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me," Urban said in the statement. Urban, who turns 39 on October 26, has publicly acknowledged a former addiction to cocaine.

"One can never let one's guard down on recovery, and I'm afraid that I have. With the strength and unwavering support I am blessed to have from my wife, family and friends, I am determined and resolved to a positive outcome."

Breaking up with Lenny Kravitz was her first mistake - marrying this hot mess country anus was the second. BLOWN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home