Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, October 16, 2006

the details and the players - are sketchy!

I can't even pretend to care about college football, but after reading about this earlier this morning, I can't help but share this fabulous news. It seems that on Saturday, at a football game between the University of Miami and Florida International University, an enormous brawl between the players of both teams, erupted on the field. Officials from both schools have announced that a total of 31 players have been suspended. This punishment simply means that each of the suspended players must sit out their team's next game.

Now, I might be going out on a limb here - but does that seem like a really lame punishment? I mean, I watched the video of this awesome display of sportsmanship, and I can't help but think that the punishment doesn't really fit the crime. Here - judge for yourself.



Pretty sexy, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home