Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

antm 7 - episode 4

Jesus, I just realized that I forgot to do my America's Next Top Model recap - and now that it has been nearly a week, I'm actually kind of over it. Now, is it just me, or have these photo shoots become more and more bizarre? I don't know, but I was not feeling the whole circus thing. Meanwhile, my love for Melrose has started to wane (slightly). Don't get me wrong - she always looks great, and I still love her - but throughout this entire episode, I kind of just wanted to haul off and punch her in the box! In related news, I am LOVING AJ!


Anyway, here are the photos from this last episode - ranked according to who I thought did the best (CariDee) to who I think did the worst (Megg) -

CariDee (and her upside down elephant trunk)

AJ (a little too convincing?)

Eugena (finally with a decent photo)

Amanda / Michelle (kind of over that whole twin thing)

Anchal (love it when pretty girls cry about... being pretty)

Jaeda (stop talking about your fucking hair already!)

Brooke (lil' miss sassypants - her body is sick!)

Megg (hein - hein - double hein!)

Poor Megg - a sweet girl, but just not very nice to look at. I mean, is it just me? I never got the appeal of that girl. Don't count her out quite yet though, because as she says -
"Me and my friend are gonna start, like, a two person band. You know, I'll be like a musician model. We'll see what happens, man."
Best of luck with that, Megg - best of luck!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buh-bye Megg. oh and caridee's mask thing is totally on upside down. glad someone else noticed that!

10/17/2006 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaeda needs to go. AJ ROCKS!

10/18/2006 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home