Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, August 25, 2006

a public affair

Chicken of the Sea's new album is set to hit the shelves on Tuesday, and if it follows her recent career trajectory, I'm sure that it will likely go over like a big lead balloon. I'm certainly not planning on buying the thing, but I'm still WAY into her first single "A Public Affair". There is absolutely nothing original about the song, but it totally makes me want to put my roller skates on and completely fag out.


Among the other tracks on the album is a song titled "Push your Tush" and another titled "B.O.Y.". Now as we've learned from Christina, these acronym titles can be tricky - F.U.S.S stands for Fuck U Scott Storch. Knowing Chicken of the Sea, she probably got all confused. I'll bet that when translated from moronese, B.O.Y. stands for "My daddy scares me" or simply "huh?".

Also, just between us - her covers actually look pretty good. I mean, say what you will but at least her face isn't folding in on itself like it sometimes does. But then again, I think that only happens when she smiles. If you haven't seen the video for Chicken of the Sea's new song, I strongly encourage you to check it out. Oh, and then when you're done, you have to watch this clip of two guys fagging out and lipsynching to it. Amazing!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are 100% right about her face being all f'd up when she smiles. So weird!

8/25/2006 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home