Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, August 03, 2006

knickknacks and wicker baskets

News came today that Miss Anna has been in the process of redecorating her personal office at 4 Time Square - evidently due to the manner in which it was so eerily depicted in The Devil Wears Prada. A spokesman for Vogue confirmed the report, saying that after this summer's film, Miss Anna's offices no longer felt personal.

According to today's Women's Wear Daily -
The film's production designer, Jess Gonchor, told WWD that he had worked off a photo of Wintour at her desk that he found online. "I had no way to get into Vogue," he recalled. "I know they wanted nothing to do with it."

The magazine's spokesman declined to elaborate on exactly what has been changed, but Wintour-watchers who got a peek at her chintz-filled Long Island weekend home in Britain's World of Interiors in early March may wonder whether she's traded the sleek glass of her old office for a more traditional look.

Now I don't know, but somehow I doubt that Miss Anna would deign to fill the offices of Vogue with knickknacks and wicker baskets. I mean, I love me a cozy guest home in the Hamptons, but let's get serious! Surely André Leon Talley would put the smack down before that could happen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are there any other pictures of her country house?

8/04/2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home