Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ok, can we stop now?


Jesus, I don’t know if there has ever been a show that is more entertaining than The View. Shit went down again this morning, and I’ve been patiently waiting all day for the video clip to surface online. That Stupid Cunt Elisabeth Hasselbeck went completely ape shit on one of her retarded Republican rants - this time about the morning after pill - and Bawbwa Wawas put the smack down.

That Stupid Cunt – I feel very strongly about this and I don’t think I’m alone. I think a lot of people feel this way. I feel as though, and I believe that life begins at the moment of conception, and when that egg is fertilized… and so for me, um, in believing that…

Bawbwa Wawas – This prevents the fertilization.

That Stupid Cunt – This prevents also though, that fertilized egg from attaching to the uterine wall. So it’s taking away that environment for that egg to develop… which it would develop most of the time, into a baby, a child in this case. Ok, so in taking that environment away from that life it’s to me, it’s the same thing as birthing a baby and leaving it out in the street.

I mean, have you ever in your entire life heard someone utter something as dumb as that? For the life of me, I just do not understand Republicans. This clip is completely bananas, and goes on the long list of reasons that I fucking LOVE this show. Enjoy!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out joy's face during that whole thing. she looks like she's having the best time. amazing. thnx for posting.

8/02/2006 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless Barbara Walters!

8/03/2006 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home