Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, August 03, 2006

can you handle their truth?

Ok, this video clip of Britty Peers and her cheetos is just completely bizarre. I assume that it's from that train wreck Chaotic show that she and PopoZao did a couple of years ago - but it's just strange. Can someone please tell me what she is on? I mean, is she stoned... is she on crystal meth?



As blown as this next clip is, it's still kind of amusing. Ok, I'll admit it - I was laughing out loud. There are a couple of funny moments, but one that cracks me the fuck up. And I quote - "They look like boobs... but they're not. They're my knees! They're my knees!" A-fucking-mazing, ya'll!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is definitely on something in the first clip. she's very wide eyed and out of it! def. not pot.

8/04/2006 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home