Yeeeaaah Hot

Sunday, July 02, 2006

lindsay lohan's orange vagina

Lindsay Lohan's orange vagina turns 20 years old today. The July issue of Harper’s Bazaar, which features Miss Lindsay on the cover, includes an interesting interview. In it, Lindsay admits to being scared of this birthday – you know, that whole no longer a teenager thing. She also admits to wanting to shed her party girl image, win an Academy Award in the next five years, and then go to Africa and adopt 13 babies à la Anus Jolie
Along with letting things go, new goals come with Lindsay’s passage into adulthood. First is taking better care of herself: “I’m into all-natural vitamins every morning, along with flaxseed and iron pills.” And unlike last year, she implies, there will be no more dramatic yo-yos in weight. “I’ve gained more confidence,” she says. “Photo shoots have a lot to do with that. They’ve made me more comfortable with my body. I went through a phase where I didn’t like my ankles, my legs. I wasn’t treating my body the right way. Now I’ve learned how to.” Second is winning an Oscar in the next five years – “I used to pray for one when I was little” – and third, the inevitable attempt to lose her party-girl tag.
What might help is an upcoming trip to Kenya for the One Campaign, a coalition that combats global AIDS and poverty, and her continued work with charities like the Make-A-Wish Foundation. “I’ve been working with that organization my entire life, but when I do charity, I don’t need the press there,” she says of her largely undocumented efforts. “It sounds cheesy and untrue, because the press jokes about it, but I love kids and I really feel like I’m gaining something. I want to travel and learn about other cultures and religions after this next slew of movies.”
Lindsay Lohan's orange vagina is highly ambitious - and also responsible for global warming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linsay Lohan is a slut bitch!

7/02/2006 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home