Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, June 30, 2006

blew it the fuck out!

I doubt that anyone is watching that new Simon Cowell show, ‘America's Got Talent’, but I saw part of it the other night, and let me tell you about Bianca Ryan. So Bianca is 11 years old. She comes out onto the stage and announces that she will be singing ‘And I am telling you I’m not going’ – yeah, the Jennifer Holliday song from ‘Dreamgirls’. And then, to the surprise of everyone, this little girl blew it the fuck out. I mean BLEW IT THE FUCK OUT!

As it turns out, she has been singing the national anthem for several professional sports teams, has appeared on Star Search, will be appearing in some upcoming movie. This little girl can sing. Check out this clip of her performance – if only to hear the token mean British judge tell her that her hair, dress and shoes all suck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home