Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, May 18, 2006

she's really poor - it's disgusting. she lives in a motel in new york

Ordinarily I think that Paris Hilton is a useless dbag. Her rise to fame has baffled so many. I remember when she was known only by Page Six – and only for being that blow who danced on the banquettes at Lotus. I will admit that I did have some love for her during The Simple Life – which I credit largely to Miss NicRichie, my forever boo. I also need to admit that I'm really having an I heart Paris moment right now.


The video below was taken a few nights ago by the paparazzi trailing Paris & Co. (including piggy Brandon Davis, and sister
Chick by Nicky Hilton). Evidently Paris and Lindsay Lohan had had some kind of a skirmish in the club – resulting in Brandon’s hilariously venomous diatribe, which was captured on tape. Finally the paparazzi are good for something other than causing Lindsay Lohan to crash her Mercedes. Hot.

Really the only good thing that can be said about Brandon Davis, aside from his money is that at least he’s not his brother, Jason.

My favorite part of this entire thing is the “final word” – which is given at the beginning of minute three, and I quote “Lindsay Lohan is a fire crotch – and she has freckles coming out of her vagina – and her clitoris is seven feet long.” Love it – Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home