Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, June 01, 2006

want a viper? want some money? like my body?

Anus Nicole Smith has been getting a decent amount of press lately. Rumors have been circulating for the past two months that she is pregnant. In early May, her creepy lawyer – Howard K. Stern released a statement in response…

"If Anna Nicole is pregnant, she obviously doesn't want anybody to know yet. If she's not pregnant, she's not denying the rumor because she thinks it's funny how much of a stir it's causing. She'll leave it up to you to guess which one it is."

Well earlier today, Anus herself released this taped video response on her website


"Let me stop all the rumors. Yes, I am pregnant. I'm happy, I'm very very happy about it. Everything's goin' really, really good and I'll be checking in and out periodically on the Web and I'll let you see me as I'm growing,"

Who wants to wager that the baby’s father is that hideous purple haired assistant Kimmie!?! At least she was somewhat coherent this time around – although I’d much prefer if she would kick it old school. Yeah, I like my Anna Nicole tromping down the Heatherette runway and yanking her dress up. I like my Anna Nicole sloppy and high as balls… kind of like this.


"Want a Viper? Want some money? Like my body?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home