Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

percocet? valium? vicodin? horse tranquilizers?


Why is it that Paula Abdul is permanently 9 sheets to the wind? I mean, it doesn't matter where she is or what she's doing - she's always completely fucked! As previously discussed, her dress at Sunday's Emmy Awards was a complete disaster - as if she'd stolen the curtains from Strawberry Shortcake's house and fashioned a dress out of them. So it's only apropos that she would have been a total mess in her red carpet interviews as well.



Meanwhile, here is a funny compilation of Paula when she was on QVC hawking her cheap jewelry line - which of course, is covered in stars and pink hearts and stupid bullshit like that. She and Mariah should join forces.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Paula pill picture is brilliant!

8/30/2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Monica Stone and i would like to show you my personal experience with Percocet.

I am 35 years old. Have been on Percocet for 7 days now. It did help the pain but the side effects weren't worth it. I'd rather have the pain.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
nausea, very itchy, racing heart, anxiety, flashing lights(almost hallucinogenic?), weird dreams, tiredness

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Monica Stone

12/03/2008 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home