Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, August 10, 2006

the mess that is naima

Ok, so I have always been an extremely loyal fan of America’s Next Top Model – and during Cycle 4, Naima was my pick from day one. She was gorgeous, soft-spoken and just very likeable. So she won the title, but has looked an absolute mess ever since. I mean, what is wrong with this picture(s)?

Here we have Naima during her ANTM days –

And here we have Naima since her ANTM days –

Somebody needs to hire this girl a stylist, and as quickly as possible. Girl is a hot mess! In related news, Cycle 7 of America's Next Top Model premieres on that new CW channel on Wednesday, September 20th - at which point my life will once again have meaning. Oh, and check out TyTy Baby's new website - it's HOT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has she even done anything since Top Model? I hadn't even seen any of these pictures.

8/10/2006 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home