Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

pregnancy chunk

So apparently Kristy Swanson hasn't completely let herself go - it turns out that she's pregnant. Still chunk - but at least it's pregnancy chunk. Ok, so we already discussed her turn as Buffy the Vampire Slayer - but remember when she played that donut bumper (aka Krispy-Kremer) in that movie, Higher Learning?



Actually, I think my favorite Kristy Swanson moment is probably her ravishing performance in the fabulous cinematic masterpiece that is Flowers in the Attic. I was never allowed to read those V.C. Andrews books when I was growing up (for obvious reasons), but I did recently pick up a copy at Housing Works - so take that, mom!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flowers in the Attic = AWESOME!

8/10/2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home