Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

completely haggard

I don't know what it is, but I have been finding Janet Jackson so utterly annoying lately. I mean, yeah she lost the weight - but she looks fucking strange - and if I see one more picture of her abs, I seriously think that I might vomit. I can't put my finger on it, but there is definitely something very bizarre going on with her... like she had some weird surgery or something. She just looks completely haggard.



Oh, and can we please discuss this interview. I for o
ne do not buy her whole excuse about having gained the weight (60 lbs) for
a film. Notice how she goes on about how she interpreted the role as being fat. Bullshit. Also, how funny that Mariah will now be taking on the role. We all know what happens when Mariah tries to make a feature film. Lest we forget the disaster that was Glitter.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she used to be hot, but not so much these days.

8/10/2006 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home