Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, August 07, 2006

curly sue

Saturday before dinner I was flipping through the channels, and stumbled upon a true classic from my youth, Curly Sue – and yes, I watched and loved the entire goddamn thing! As I usually do when I’m reunited with a film like this, I turned to IMDB to see exactly what the cast is currently up to. It turns out that the girl who played Curly Sue, Alisan Porter was cast as Bebe in the Broadway revival of A Chorus Line – which Leslie and I had been discussing when we were playing tennis a few hours earlier, and which I plan on seeing when it opens in New York this fall.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. I watched Curly Sue this weekend too. Great 80s movie!

8/07/2006 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to watch A Chorus Line all the time when I was a little kid. I didn't know that it was coming back to Broadway. That's awesome! Hello Twelve...

8/07/2006 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curly Sue is great in that Uncle Buck kind of way. Awesome.

8/16/2006 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home