Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, July 27, 2006

kg on the view

As some of you may or may not know, Kathy Griffin’s previous appearances on The View haven't always gone so well, so it was a bit of a surprise to see her on the show this morning. At one point, That Stupid Cunt Elisabeth Hasselbeck asked KG if, after talking so much shit, she ever gets scared about running into celebrities.
That Stupid Cunt - Don't you ever fear, like the stuff you say about celebrities cause My Life on the D-List, you're constantly, like making fun of celebrities. I would think you'd at least have a little bit of fear in you. No?

Kathy Griffin - You know, there's no rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes I get nervous. I get a call from somebody and I'm like 'uh, what do they want?' I was in a night club and Mary-Kate Olsen wanted to talk to me. I said 'uh, this could go either way!'

Katharine McPhee - Yeah, like when you see them at a party, you know?

Kathy Griffin - Yeah, like when I see Mary-Kate and I'm like 'what's up, fat ass?' - like, does she think it's funny... or not? It's up to her. It's her choice!
She and Bawbwa Wawas also had a pretty comical back-and-forth this morning about Kathy thinking that she had been banned from the show. Check out this clip to see just why that may have been -



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE that kathy clip!

7/27/2006 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home