Yeeeaaah Hot

Sunday, July 23, 2006

like a fart in a mitten!

Last week a reporter from TMZ interviewed Trash – regarding her response to some not so nice things that are said about her – specifically by people who post comments on the TMZ website. While the interview obviously seems staged – what with her publicist Elliott Mintz standing beside her, it is certainly entertaining. I mean, watching Trash’s reaction to be called an oversized human condom – fucking priceless!

The reporter made specific mention of three random comments from the website -

  1. Paris is just an oversized human condom!
  2. Paris is like a fart in a mitten! You know it's there - you can't stand it, but you can't get rid of it!
  3. Would you please drop over dead or commit suicide, you damn slut?

With regard to such mean spirited comments, Trash said the following –

"You know, I didn’t read any of those until recently, and um, they’re just very hurtful and I just don’t know how people who don’t even know me can just come up with such mean and sadistic things like – reading them it just hurts my feelings… that people could say things like that about me or my family when they don’t even know me. It just, it hurts that, you know, the media has made me into this sort of like punching bag or cartoon character and they think that I don’t have any feelings and you know it hurts like anyone else if this was written about anyone it would hurt their feelings."


Now here’s the thing – the human condom thing is HOT, but what the fuck is that whole fart in a mitten thing? Seriously, did I miss something? Also, to quote Trash - she's just "trying to be the best at what I do" - no shit? Isn't that what got her into this mess to start with?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sje's not that bad, is she?

7/25/2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Crazy Bear said...

She's a spoiled rich girl, and she's been called a slut, skank, hot mess, drunk, fart in a mitten, and I'm sure lots of other unkind words, but I'd fuck her. I don't care. I'd make her cum copious amounts of girl juice all over my favorite couch, because I have that ability, and because, just fuckin because, and because fuck y'all if y'all don't like it. There. She could pee in my lap, too.

7/26/2014 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home