Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

work it out, bitches!

For me, the whole of yesterday was spent sick in bed – and as such, I saw a hell of a lot of television! Yes, I watched probably a dozen episodes of House Hunters, several episodes of 90210, some Roseanne, Keeping up Appearances… and then of course, my morning shows. In case you missed it, yesterday’s episode of The View was a tad bonkers. Mo’nique sat in as guest host, and let’s just say that things went downhill rather quickly.

Although I was kind of medicated, I do recall some kind of back-and-forth regarding gastric bypass – and then some cheap shots directed at Piggy and her infamous pilates. Now here’s the thing - I love me some Mo’nique, but I’m SO over how she and other fat people are singing the praises of being obese. It’s not a good look. You’re not happy, and you’re not healthy. Work it out, bitches!

Ok, so then at one point, Bawbwa directed the conversation toward Mo’nique’s personal hygiene, which led to a little bit of show and tell, and which was absolutely vomitous…


Heinous! Umm, yeah – and can we discuss how uncomfortable it was when
Bawbwa Wawas referred to Mo’niques babies as “creatures”? I mean, come on Bawbwa. BLOWN!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth! I knew there was a reason that I don't watch that show!

7/25/2006 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better today!

7/25/2006 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home