Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, July 20, 2006

jerry jerry jerry...

Ok, I know that I've said this before, but how GREAT is youtube? I continue to be amazed on pretty much a daily basis at what I can find on this site. For instance, were you aware that Jerry Springer had a political career - and that he ran for Governor of Ohio in 1982?



In case you're interested, he failed in his bid to win the Democratic primary for that election. Who knew? Also, did you know that as far as Hollywood money is concerned, apparently Jerry Springer is LOADED. Makes sense - huh? What, with the sale of all those Too Hot for TV videos. I can't say that I'm really feeling the whole Governor thing. No, I think I much prefer my Springer like this...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that clip is from one of the too hot for tv specials. i love "this bitch drank a bottle of everclear and fucked five guys in one night!" classic jerry.

7/21/2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home