Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

i heart sjp

Now for someone who always gets it right – Sarah Jessica Parker, pictured last night at the 'The Devil Wears Prada' premiere here in New York. Love her and love the Dolce & Gabbana dress. It’s not too often that someone looks just as good, or better in something - than the model who wore it on the runway. I think this may be one of those rare times. She’s so cute!

I miss Sex and the City. There, I said it. I need to break out those DVDs sometime soon. It’s been a while. While we’re on topic, I dug up two video clips that are both enjoyable in different ways. The first is a SNL spoof on the final episode of Sex and the City. Christina Aguilera is great as Samantha.


This next clip is just wrong – but also quite funny. Enjoy Golden Girls and the City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home