Yeeeaaah Hot

Saturday, October 07, 2006

vivienne westwood - spring 2007

I know that I've posted quite a bit about the Spring 2007 collections that I have found particularly good - but I thought that I would share some recent train wreckage as well. So here's the thing - I know that Vivienne Westwood has been both important and influential in the fashion landscape, but I'm sorry - bitch is crazy!

I mean, is she serious? Does she mainline large quantities of battery acid before she sits down with her sketch book? Seriously, girl is a hot motherfucking mess...

I will say that I was glad to see one of my favorites, May Andersen, back on the catwalk - especially after that unfortunate Naomi-esque incident. Oh, and what's with the prim and proper little blue and white number? I mean, did she lapse into a coma and forget the trajectory of her own aesthetic... or did she simply hijack the dress from de la Renta or something?



There have been a rash of model wipeouts in the past few weeks - remember poor Elise Crombez at Proenza Schouler back in September? I have to say, though - that this girl, Kamila - takes the cake (and then likely throws it back up)...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the purple dress with the big bow is ridiculous!

10/08/2006 3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the scrunchy dark blue cape-like dress that has a "slit" - or a missing piece - so that everything from foot to above the waist on the model's left side is revealed. Imagine the flashing opportunities this would offer to our favorite bare-vagina-in-public friends - Paris, Lindsay, Lil' Kim.... etc.

10/08/2006 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home