Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, October 06, 2006

don't look a gift bong in the mouth

Speaking of Mrs. Garrett, I absolutely demand that you watch this fantastic clip from The Facts of Life. I thought that I had seen every episode of this show, but for some reason I don't remember this at all. Maybe I was too young for it to have registered as a memorable television moment - but oh my fucking God. HILARIOUS!!


Tootie - Mrs. Garrett, you should see what we got at the record store!
Natalie - three bongs!
Mrs. Garrett - I don't know that group. Are they punk rock?
Tootie - No, it's not a musical group. Look here - bong, bong, bong... one for me, one for Natalie and we brought one for you.
Natalie - Yeah, we're a three bong family!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE FACTS OF LIFE!

10/06/2006 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home