Yeeeaaah Hot

Sunday, September 10, 2006

us open finals


Last night at the US Open women's final, Maria Sharapova defeated Justine Henin-Hardenne in straight sets 6-4, 6-4. This is Maria's second Grand Slam - her first being her Wimbledon win in 2004. Now here's the thing - Justine has been my favorite women's tennis player for the past three or so years, but I recently noticed something that is severly disturbing - and which has caused me to re-evaluate my entire position...


You see, I just realized that Henin-Hardenne looks like my old boss (TCS) - who was an absolute cunt, and about whom I can't even think without wanting to start cutting myself. Seriously, she was that bad! I first noticed this last week, and I'm trying not to be dramatic - but I really don't think that I can cheer for Justine at all anymore. When I see her face, I get completely grossed out.




Meanwhile, #1
Roger Federer will be taking on Andy Roddick later this afternoon in the men's final - and we have awesome tickets, so I'm excited. I anticipate that we may be among the few who are rooting for Federer rather than the American. Maybe I will go sit with Miss Anna in a show of solidarity. I've never been too big on patriotism, but we'll see who comes out on top.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does the TC in TCS stand for tard cart?

9/10/2006 10:39 PM  
Blogger Baby Jane said...

no - I'm not that nice - and she merits much stronger words.

9/11/2006 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy fuck, it IS TCS!!!!
(It's Lee, I just didn't feel like logging in to sign my name. XOXOXO!!)

9/11/2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger Baby Jane said...

I know, right!?! It's seriously disturbing - especially since I thought that I had finally cleansed myself of any risidual TCS ickiness. Heinous!

9/11/2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home