Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

la kate

So I've decided that I'm going to pick up a cocaine addiction - you know, so I can pretend to get help, and then stage my own big comeback. With fashion week nearly upon us, I decided to finally thumb my way through all of the September fashion magazines that have slowly taken over my apartment. Seeing as each one weighs approximately 17 lbs, this was no small task. Over the course of several hours, I managed to make my way through Harper's Bazaar, W Magazine, and Vogue - and the thing that is the most clear, is Kate Moss. The bitch is back! She's fucking BACK!

Now I know that La Kate's comeback has been going strong for much of 2006, but until last night I hadn't paid too much attention. Take Vogue for instance - of the first hundred or so pages, nearly every other one has a picture of Kate Moss splashed across it. Of her current ad campaigns, I counted the following: Dior, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, David Yurman, Versace, Longchamp, Stella McCartney and Rimmel. In addition, she is currently mugging for Agent Provocateur, Yves Saint Laurent, Gloria Vanderbilt, Roberto Cavalli, Bulgari, Chanel, Calvin Klein Jeans, Nikon, Virgin Mobile, Belstaff, Beymen and Mia Shvili.

Christ, I think that the only other models who are working these days, are Daria and Gemma. Daria has Lancôme, but she seems to share all of her other campaigns with La Kate - among them, Versace, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, Gloria Vanderbilt, and Louis Vuitton. Gemma has Prada and Valentino - and I have nothing. Bitches!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never understood her appeal.

9/05/2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home